ANCHORAGE DAD OF three, Chris Paoli, considers the dynamics of being a dynamic man of the house - dad to his children, David, Joseph and Isabella, and husband to his wife, Jorie. It took him a while to warm up to the "Stay-at-home Dad" label, but he's getting there. Join him on this journey...
- My Defining Daddy Moment - A candid, emotional first post on how Chris' fathers helped make him into the dad he is today.
- Pancake Art 101 - The kids' favorite cartoon characters join them for breakfast. Then get eaten.
- Cars, Character & the Pinewood Derby - "...the point of the Pinewood Derby isn’t a contest to see who can build the fastest car, it’s about building a bond between father and son and building character."
- Om - Finding peace and harmony after the stress of three kids screaming, yelling, crying at once.
- Alaska Summer: Green Means Go! - Relishing the culture and outdoors of being an Alaskan family in the summertime.
- Wonders of the Anchorage Museum - Chris takes the 3 kiddos to the Imaginarium where they all find something to love.
- The Gift of Grandparents - Those beautiful memories of spending summer vacations with grandma and grandpa.
- The Classroom in the Backyard - Garden, wood pile and more - the backyard is a good place for learning skills and work ethic.
- Subsistence & the City - "...we are the picture perfect example of an Alaskan Family living in the 'Big Village' of Anchorage, with one foot in our fast-paced city life, and the other foot trying to keep a toe-hold on our cultural subsistence life of hunting, fishing and gathering."